Do you seen 11:11 like all the time? So I’ve read, 11:11 is a message from divine angel beings that you need to monitor your thoughts with greater attention, and make sure you are focusing on the things that you want, and not the things that you don’t want. All the things that exist in your life are the result of your thoughts and feelings. Whether you think about the past, present, or future, you are using your energy to create a vibration within you that attracts things with the same vibration to you. The overall meaning of 1111 is that you can start manifesting your True Self – your soul’s desires.
I decided to make 11:11 a game for my followers and at the same time share a little more about myself. There will be 10 truths and 1 lie so lets see who can figure it out.
1) I’m a Virgo- virgo women might come across shy but she is very strong and stable in the inside. Gentle, caring and kind she is always there helping others before helping herself. The Virgo female have a good understanding of human nature and can effectively help people solve there problems. She makes everyone around her comfortable. Communication skills are beyond extraordinary, she is soulful and spiritual.
Strengths- Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical, attentive, committed
Weakness- Shyness, worry, over critical of self and others, all work and no play
Likes- animals, healthy food, books, nature, cleanliness
Dislikes- rudeness, asking for help all the time, taking center stage
2) Mother of two boys- My first born arrived when I was 17 years old. Prematurely coming into the world at 6 in a half months and me not completely done with high school just yet, I was determined to be this awesome mother by any means necessary. Trying to balance school work and rocking my sunshine to sleep at night it was very challenging. I figured I had no other choice he was my responsibility so I had to grow up pretty fast and be what he needed.
My second little angel came in my life 10 years after. Now married and living a comfortable life with my mini family we were ready for the new addition to the family and came along this burst of energy. Not only was he measuring super big, he brought joy and happiness to this family without even reaching here yet. My old was excited to have a little brother, and now they are inseparable.
3) Favorite season is Spring- The greenery, the flowers and lets not forget the sunshine! I have no idea why spring is my favorite, it could be because I live in south Florida and well it’s always hot here. Shrug. The sunshine is the best, born and raised in the south I prefer sun over cold any day. Spring rewards us with beautiful flowers, and trees that seem to blossom with bright green leaves. Spring cleaning is a true statement in my house I get rid of old things, reorganize and clean from top to bottom in my house. Although I love winter as well spring just brings out the flip flops and sundresses.
4) Love shopping- Who doesn’t want to look, feel, smell beautiful all the time. Shopping to me is very therapeutic whether I’m just browsing for sales or the latest purse I love it! It makes me happy the different style of clothing from cute & classy to preppy & vintage. As a female I go out and in my mind I constantly see things I either want or need. New things make me feel different yet still the same.
5) Never been on a plane- Never have I ever been on a plane. The fear of heights scare me! Yet I would get on a roller coaster with no hesitation. I’ve only traveled by car and boat but not in the air oh naw. I mean eventually I will get there, I have places I want to travel like Jamaica, Turks and Caicos, and Paris. Maybe it’s the crowd or the horror stories from movies but I will conquer this fear very soon. Trips are in the future.
6) 9:11- So what would you say if I told you 9:11 happened in a dream just days before it really happened? While currently in the 9th grade at the time, I had this very intense dream of two planes hitting my high school with the same consistency as the actually 9:11 incident. Sleep paralysis is so real, I was awake yet everything in the moment also felt so real. I freaked out because the planes were coming for me while in school i just remember calling out for my dad and uttering the words “I love you”. I will never forget that moment.
7) Sociable Introvert- I find people intriguing and exhausting at the same time. My alone time means a lot to me, from mediating to the couch potato flipping thru shows. Small talk is annoying, if we are going to engage in conversation lets talk deeper situations and not just the weather. I’m not antisocial-I prefer to observe first and most people don’t get that at first. I like to be social….just sometimes though.
8) 12 Siblings- Six sisters and six brothers is definitely a huge family wouldn’t you say? I have siblings from my birth mother who passed when I was 14 months old, and my father was no rolling stone but let’s just say I have enough for a football team all together. I am the baby girl on my mother side, and third oldest on my father side. I will always have someone to depend on with this huge family. We are all living life but we are just one phone call away.
9) Chronic Acne- Unlike most, having this issue started after high school for me. It only got worse after my second pregnancy. A lot has to do with having sensitive skin as well. Any heavy perfumes or oils will irritate my skin and I will break out severely. Finally doing something about it I begin seeing a dermatologist this year. In due time I hope to have that natural glow with no redness or scarring. Sigh…
10) Critical Car Accident- I hear stories about this baby that survived a tragic accident back in November 1986. With only a few scratches, thrown out the window I still can’t believe this baby was me. My mother did not survive the car crash unfortunately but my father did and I am blessed with at least have one parent here. I have been told with the cries from this voice of mine, I saved my father from being left at the scene for we both were thrown out of the car in the same area. I thank the man above every chance I get!
11) I’m silly & funny- It took me a long time to come out my shell and be myself. I always felt judged or just critical on myself. I cared at one point who liked me and who didn’t. Now I’m this sarcastic, opinionated, goofy and fun person. I make everything silly and fun, which my aunts say I get that from my father. Either one I just enjoy being free funny silly goofy old me. Once you get to know me I’m sure to make you laugh some kind of way.
Now leave your comment on which you think is false, hope I shared enough for you all to also learn something about me.